While Inokoya's flag ship restaurant is located in Hokkaido, you can sample their famous pork shabu-shabu and sukiyaki here in Tokyo. The restaurant is located on the second floor of Izumi Garden Tower. Inokoya's pork is shipped directly from the farm so it's guaranteed to be super fresh, safe, and healthy. The most popular menu item is Inoko Nabe, a spicy shabu-shabu. It will definitely warm your taste buds. Be sure to sample one of the many popular desserts as well.
|Address||Izumi garden terrace 2F, 1-6-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.inokoya.co.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Sat 11:30am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-11:00pm; Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 4,000-4,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Group|
--- 10% Discount ---
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* If paying by credit card, only a 5% discount applies.
Receive a complimentary guacamole! (Half size)
* No need to print out the coupon; just say "I saw it on Sunnypages"!
* These promotions are not valid during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.