The Tokyo Michelin guide 2009 awarded Ebisu one star, recognizing it as an excellent restaurant in its category. The restaurant is located on the 22nd floor of the West Inn Hotel in Meguro, and the panoramic views are superb. The room is decorated with fresh flower arrangements and a modern touch, but the chefs steal the show using the hot iron griddles to grill to perfection beef, fish and seafood before your eyes.
|Categories||Teppanyaki / Hibachi , Michelin|
|Address||Westin Hotel 22F. 1-4-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.westin-tokyo.co.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Lunch: 11.30am-3pm (L.O. 2.30pm); dinner: 5.30pm-10.30pm (L.O. 10pm)|
|Price||Lunch: 4,000-4,999yen Dinner: 20,000-yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Family, Group, Business|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.