Katsu Sei is a home style tonkatsu restaurant near Shinjuku Gyoen. It has a very compact counter with only nine seats, as well as a few tables. The owner and his wife used to run a butcher shop. Katsu Sei owes part of its popularity to the 1000 yen tonkatsu teishoku available at lunch. If you ask a tonkatsu fanatic, the dinner menu is better. It cost 2000 yen, but it is reputed to be tender and juicy. Katsu Sei is recommended for die hard tonkatsu fans.
|Address||1-18-10-1F Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||11:30am-1:00pm, 5:30pm-9:00pm; closed Sun|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 1,000-1,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.