Mai Sen has been serving authentic and reasonable tonkatsu fillets since 1965. The crispy tonkatsu is so tender that it can be cut with your chopsticks. The Aoyama restaurant--the original--is constructed from a converted bath-house, and filled with several counters and tables. Being as famous as it is, lunch and dinner are usually crowded.
|Address||4-8-5 Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://members.aol.com (In Japanese)|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 1,000-1,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Family, Group|
Weekend and Holiday10%…OFF
*This ticket is only valid for first time customers.
--Receive a complimentary drink--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or special services.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.