A very traditional izakaya serving creative Japanese small dishes. Itamae has an expensive vibe, but it's quite affordable. Lunch menus like donburi are priced at 1,500yen. A dinner course, rotated weekly, costs 5,250yen. Itamae is very crowded and you typically need to make a reservation at least a week ahead.
|Address||Fuji Bldg.18 1F, 7-16-3 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||11:30am-1:30pm, 5:00pm-10:30pm; closed Sun|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 6,000-6,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group|
---Receive a 10 percent discount---
* This coupon cannot be used if ordering set course menus.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.