The Tokyo Michelin guide 2008 awarded Nakajima one star, recognizing it as an excellent restaurant in its category. The restaurant has been in the family for three generations, and moved to its current Shinjuku location in 1962. The food is regional Japanese, primarily from the Kansai region, but the chefs continue to develop new flavor combinations. Nakajima often accepts apprentices from prestigious cooking schools, and the restaurant makes frequent appearances in the Japanese media. Its set lunches are cheap, and popular with the businesspeople of the area.
|Categories||Traditional Japanese , Michelin|
|Address||3-32-5 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.shinjyuku-nakajima.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:00pm; Closed on Sun|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 10,000-14,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Business|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.