The Tokyo Michelin guide 2008 awarded Nakajima one star, recognizing it as an excellent restaurant in its category. The restaurant has been in the family for three generations, and moved to its current Shinjuku location in 1962. The food is regional Japanese, primarily from the Kansai region, but the chefs continue to develop new flavor combinations. Nakajima often accepts apprentices from prestigious cooking schools, and the restaurant makes frequent appearances in the Japanese media. Its set lunches are cheap, and popular with the businesspeople of the area.
|Categories||Traditional Japanese , Michelin|
|Address||3-32-5 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.shinjyuku-nakajima.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:00pm; Closed on Sun|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 10,000-14,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Business|
Receive a 10 percent discount on Sundays and Thursdays.
Bring a group of four or more on your birthday, order a set course menu, and receive a surprise birthday present from us!
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* One coupon per group ok.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
* This coupon cannot be used if paying by credit card.
---Receive a 10 percent discount---
* This coupon cannot be used if ordering set course menus.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.