- Zipang is a refined space for adults in Akasaka. Relax in an upscale and soothing space while enjoying our delicious Japanese food paired with hundreds of available wines, sake and shochu. After your meal, why not try a cigar at the bar?
- Our concept is to take traditional Japanese food and add a subtle Western touch to it, creating completely new dishes and expanding our repertoire. We strive to create food that pairs well with wine, and our cellar holds hundreds of bottles.
Zipang belongs to Namandan, which dates back to 1830 and is one of Japan's most prestigious restaurant groups. We count among our patrons foreign dignitaries and heads of state, distinguished writers, numerous politicians and well known personalities from Japan and abroad.
- Japanese traditional food
- Yakitori (chicken skewers)
- Chinese *Not available on Sunday
By the glass
By the bottle