Established in 1988, Istanbul was the first Turkish restaurant to open in Japan. Turkish ceramic tiles, postcards, and pictures bring a little bit of Turkey into Tokyo. Food is arranged for Japanese tastes and easy on the palate. There are free belly dance shows every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday - these are really popular, so don't forget to make a reservation.
|Address||Cross Bldg. B1F, 3-8-2Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.istanbul.co.jp (Available in English)|
|Occasion||Good for Group, Party|
|Credit Cards||Yes||All you can drink||Yes|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.