Small, tasteful, and clean Turkish restaurant serving a limited menu of Turkish items that go beyond the usual kebab fare, including soups, breads, dips, pide, and high quality kebab sandwiches. Popular with the local expat crowd and well-known for its freshly-made bread. Serves lamb and chicken shawarma sandwiches on alternate days. Halal.
|Address||3-6-7 Shinjuku 3-Chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||11.30am - 9.30pm. Closed on Tuesdays.|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 1,000-1,999yen|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.