Since 1933, Topkapi has been offering Tokyo authentic Turkish cuisine at reasonable prices. The Turkish owner and his Japanese wife run the business together, and they make you feel right at home. There is only enough space for three tables and two counters, seating less than twenty. As customers keep flocking to the delicious authentic Turkish dishes, the tiny restaurant is always packed: reservations are recommended. The menu is centered on the course meals, which offer dip, gratin, Turkish bread, kebabs, dessert, and Turkish tea for 2900 to 3500yen. The portions are also generous.
|Address||SI Bldg.B1F 3-6-26 Kita-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||5:00pm-10:00pm; closed Sun, 2ndMon|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group|
Weekend and Holiday10%…OFF
*This ticket is only valid for first time customers.
--Receive a complimentary drink--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or special services.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.