Decorated in a modern Japanese style, the Sanuki Udon restaurant called Ittekiya is a stickler for doing things the right way. They bring in the flour for the Udon from Sanuki in Kagawa prefecture and make sure the taste is just right. They have a thick noodle which has a strong texture peculiar to Sanuki Udon. The soup, made from Konbu (dried kelp) and katsuo Bushi (dried bonito flakes), has an authentic Sanuki taste. At night, they have a creative Izakaya menu with things like Oden, Dashi Maki Tamago, and Tempura available to go with your drink.
|Address||Yanagisawa Bldg. 2F/3F, 1-15-9Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.itteki.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Sat 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-11:00pm; Sun 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:00pm|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 3,000-3,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.