Originally from Kagawa prefecture, this restaurant triggered the Sanuki Udon boom in Tokyo. The meals are self serve. Firstly, you choose your Udon (warm Atsu Kake, cold Hiya Kake, Zaru Udon, etc.) and then choose which side items you want like Onigiri and Tempura. When you have picked out everything you want, make your way to the register to pay. If you chose Atsukake Udon, you need to add soup to your meal after you finish paying. Enjoy unique Udon and all the combinations you can make with the soup made from fish.
|Address||DaikanPlaza Business Kiyota Bldg. 1F, 7-9-15 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.mentsu-dan.com (In Japanese)|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 0-999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.