A roof made of palm leaves introduces a bit of jungle to this Vietnamese restaurant. Classical Vietnamese dishes such as nama haru maki (spring rolls) are simple, fresh and popular. At lunch time choose between five sets that include spring rolls, tenshin and tea, only for 780 yen! The resort feel makes Hoi An a nice place for relaxing/dating. Avoid the 12pm rush hour.
|Address||Akari Bldg. 8F, 1-26-6Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.hoian.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Lunch 11:00am-4:00pm(L.O.3:00); Dinner 5:00pm-11:30pm(L.O.11:00)|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 4,000-4,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group, Party|
|Credit Cards||Yes||All you can eat||Yes||All you can drink||Yes|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.