Imaiya Honten Shinjuku serves authentic yakitori and uses only Hinai chickens, one of the top brand, delivered daily from Akita prefecture. It owns over ten restaurants in Tokyo. All seats have a chic air, but retain the novelty of being able to watch the yakitori chefs. If you're a new comer to the yakitori scene, try one of the course sets for a good sampling of many different kinds of yakitori. Imaiya Honten also features a wide selection of sake and shochu.
|Categories||Yakitori , Izakaya|
|Address||Shinjuku Moriel Bldg. B1F, 3-33-10Shinjuku-ku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.imaiya.co.jp (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||11:30am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-12:00pm|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group, Business|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
---Receive a 10 percent discount---
* This coupon cannot be used if ordering set course menus.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.