Tori Shige is a Kushiyaki (grilled skewer) restaurant that is known for their great tasting livers. The restaurant is small, but is very clean nonetheless. Among all the different Yakitori available, the liver is the most popular item. They are not reputed for their great service because there usually is a line so they can not devote enough time to each customer. It is best to make a reservation to come and enjoy great food.
|Categories||Yakitori , Izakaya|
|Address||2-8-5 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||Mon-Fri 5:00pm-11:00pm; Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm; closed Sun|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.