Toriya Shinjuku specializes in authentic yakitori. They mainly use Hinai Chicken, one of the top brand of chicken in Japan. The interior is furnished with wooden accents and low-key lighting, which combine to produce a stylish atmosphere. Tables here are very spacious; one intended to seat four people can actually seat six. It's a little expensive, but the quality is worth the prices. Toriya is a good bet for a nice experience, and is even a good place for dates.
|Categories||Yakitori , Izakaya|
|Address||St.hills Nishi-shinjuku Bldg. B1F, 3-7-27Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.j-toriya.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Fri 6:00pm-12:00pm; Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm; closed Sun|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.