Isetan is one of Japan's most venerable and traditional department stores. Its eight floors cover everything from appliances to the latest fashion, stationary products and everything in between. The basement food floor is one of Tokyo's most famous "depa-chika," and you'll find some of the most famous pastry chefs in the world represented.
|Categories||Department Stores , Depachika|
|Address||3-14-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.isetan.co.jp (Available in English)|
Come with a group of ten people or more and one person's meal is for free
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen
* This coupon can be used only once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
>> Complimentary draft beer, soft drink or wine! <<
* One coupon per group ok.
* This coupon entitles you to only one drink per person.
* Groups of five or more receive a complimentary wine bottle.