Isetan is one of Japan's most venerable and traditional department stores. Its eight floors cover everything from appliances to the latest fashion, stationary products and everything in between. The basement food floor is one of Tokyo's most famous "depa-chika," and you'll find some of the most famous pastry chefs in the world represented.
|Categories||Department Stores , Depachika|
|Address||3-14-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.isetan.co.jp (Available in English)|
Receive a special dessert on your birthday or anniversary.
Come in groups of fewer than six people and receive a 10 percent discount when ordering from our food menu.
* This coupon can be used only once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon is invalid during lunch service.
* Please present this coupon when settling your bill
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.