- Ace Inn is a backpacker's hostel in the heart of Tokyo. We just opened in August of 2007, and look forward to serving travelers for many years to come!
Our location is great, our prices are friendly, and we are a bunch of fun people ready to help you enjoy your stay in Tokyo. What are you waiting for? Book those tickets and come stay with us!
Common Areas (9, 10F)
- Our common area is traditional Japanese built with tatami flooring.
You can participate in events such as tea ceremony, karate and more.
We are also planning events like DJ nights, Wii olympics, parties, etc.
We have a large-screen TV, a DVD player, Nintendo Wii, couches, tables and LAN cables.
Make friends from around the world and exchange travel tips. Feel free to eat and drink in the common areas, and there's a vending machine also available.
- Showers and laundry machines available in the basement.
- There are toilets and lockers on every floor.
- We have a women-only floor.
- The entire hotel is non-smoking
- Check your email and use the internet on the first floor.
- Sheets & Towels are included.
- You can buy toothbrushes and razors at the front desk.
Women-only floor available.
(July 1-August 31)
- Economy Room
|3,150 Yen per night
||3,900 Yen per night
- Luxury Room
Luxury rooms feature a bigger bed, a desk, a chair and more spacious facilities.
|4,200 Yen per night
||4,700 Yen per night
- - Stay one week or longer and receive a five percent discount.
- Stay two weeks or longer and receive a seven percent discount.
- Stay three weeks or longer and receive a ten percent discount.
- Feel free to contact us to make an appointment, request more information or send feedback.